rhino camber kits

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
so.. my tread is wearing thin due to camber, and I'm short on cash. Has anyone used the rhino camber kits before? How do the compare to brands like ingalls? I searched the forum for rhino, but didn't have any luck.

HONDUH AKKORD

Reaction score
i just recently bought megan racing rear camber kit for 90 shipped.. its a really good product im on specs now

nyknick1015

Reaction score
you can do what i did. i went to a shop and had them rotate my tires on the rim. as in what was the inside of the tire (that is going bald) is now the outside of the tire so that now i am using the unused portion of the tire

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
you can do what i did. i went to a shop and had them rotate my tires on the rim. as in what was the inside of the tire (that is going bald) is now the outside of the tire so that now i am using the unused portion of the tire

is this a good idea... I can't say that I've ever seen anyone do this.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
is this a good idea... I can't say that I've ever seen anyone do this.

where ya been man us cheap bastards been doing this forever lol ... i say you do that and get your toe fixed ... as you already know if your toe is on point, camber will not wear your tires out very quickly

Last edited:

001Stunna

Reaction score
As long as your tires are not unidirectional then yeah i cant see an issue with it. But you should still be trying to maybe fix the camber if you cant afford the damage to the tires on the long run.
..my 2 cents..

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
As long as your tires are not unidirectional then yeah i cant see an issue with it. But you should still be trying to maybe fix the camber if you cant afford the damage to the tires on the long run.
..my 2 cents..

just get them put on the wheels on the other side of the car.... still keeping the right tread direction but allowing the other side of the tire to wear

NashvegasCG

Reaction score
just get them put on the wheels on the other side of the car.... still keeping the right tread direction but allowing the other side of the tire to wear

that makes no sense...maybe i dont understand. isnt bad camber due to the weight of the car pushing down on the aftermarket springs causing them to flex the bottom of the tire away from the car? If true, what is the toe...Left to right?

Last edited:
Back