Ricey Rice

d1blet

Reaction score
So, this is just an idea that I have in my head right now. I recall seeing some slightly modified Altezzas that didn't look half bad, and after searching it up, I found this. I personally think that it looks pretty unique and not extremely ricey.

What do you guys think?

Here's my plan:

Lights
Paint

For only about ~$60-70, I think it's a cheap way to spice up the rear without being too ricey and relying on lip kits.

DrOwZee

Reaction score
INTERrestTHING! hope u can pull it off. mayb red house it? it looks good imo with that white sedan. goodluck!

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
dont use the spray tint stuff. it fades SO fast. get red tinting film and do it that way, thats the best way, and it lasts a lot longer.

personally tho, i wouldnt do it. no, it doesnt look bad, but imo, it still doesnt look good.

C_S_L

Reaction score
Hmm...I never thought of that. It actually look not too bad. If someone gave me altezza lights I would spray it over with stained glass red.

ThatGuy98

Reaction score
.....imo......me like..........dont forget to post pics when youre done...............GL

dynasty

Reaction score
that would be my last option.. other than that, i would tint my OEM red..

BoyBlue

Reaction score
still not a fan of the lights. I thought of doing somthing like that with the ones I had if I couldn't find OEM's at a good price, but it would have been tha last thing to do.

likeawp

Reaction score
I have a set laying in my room if you want it.......haven't post it on sale because I know nobody would buy it lul..............my friend bought altezzas to replace his stock ones and I recommended him to paint them with red acrylic paint........only thing is he and I both forgot to spray a clear coat so it faded away overtime...........I scouted a nice deal for stock replacements for him so he let these go to me for $30

I cleared off the red for one of them.......the other 3 still need prep before repainting

Let me know if you want them......same price I paid + shipping

7001.jpg

Levi

Reaction score
Looks sweet imo. Reminds me of the civic type r tail lights. This is something i would do if i had a pair of altezzas laying around, but i don't think i would ever go out and buy some just for this.

Post up pics when ur done!

Back