Richies harness

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
... I knew getting started on this was going to bite me in the *** ... For the past two weeks I've been PMing rich and searching sites for his harness and can't find one. Does anyone know how to get a hold of this guy or does anyone know who's selling one?

I wanted to get the manual ECU and harness so I wouldn't have to deal with this but I can't find one anywhere and I'm not about to go to the acura dealer and pay a crazy amount for it (Not to mention I would also need the sensors since I have the auto motor)

Any help would be greatly appreciated

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Go on the 6 speed obsession thread, someone always has one for sale.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
lol, sorry i'll try to contact him for you, he's been really really busy the past few weeks due to my swap (which wasn't easy due to old parts being seized), was only supposed to take 3 days but ended up taking 7, and he's launching a couple new products before modding season.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
I'm interested in what parts your speaking of. Considering the car I'm doing the swap has almost 300K miles on it i'd like to prepare myself for when I take the engine out lmao

juiCyyaccOrd

Reaction score
I'm interested in what parts your speaking of. Considering the car I'm doing the swap has almost 300K miles on it i'd like to prepare myself for when I take the engine out lmao

Omg, lol, I have like 5 pages of parts -_-

My engine mounts were shot...needed those replaced, all my hoses, replaced most nuts and bolts; cat on my exhaust was broken so needed to replace it, my alignment stuff were seized....was pretty bad, all i heard was "this needs to be replaced" everytime they were taking something apart ....lol -_-

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
lmao ok okay that doesn't sound to bad since I do plan on changing most of those parts on this car anyway. thanks for the heads up and please do try and get incontact with him I'd like to order it ASAP

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Yo I'll print out a whole part list for you when u come to pick up the ecu.

Sent from my iPad2 using Tapatalk

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
.... James I have all the parts I need for the swap (I hope) what I was asking her is what did Rich say needed to be changed from wear and tear

James make yourself usefull and help me find a harness since your always in 20,000 forums lol

Last edited:
Back