Rickdang's 01 sedan updated (4/5/2013)

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
Re: Rickdang's 01 sedan pics up (2/25/11)

Welcome to the 6GA fam, I likey your SSM . Remember to lower it before getting wheels, happy modding :thumbsup:

rick_dang1987

Reaction score
Re: Rickdang's 01 sedan pics up (2/25/11)

thanks bro! i remember that. i know my car will look weird when i put rims on without lower cuz 18'' rims are wat i want lol

alcapo12

Reaction score
Got the same car exact car and basically doing the same exact thing you did to it aswell. Just waiting to put the lip, fogs, and headlights on sometime soon, when my hids arrive. And the coilovers maybe next week. Matter a fact I was checking those wheels too haha. Keep it bro, looking good.

rick_dang1987

Reaction score
Got the same car exact car and basically doing the same exact thing you did to it aswell. Just waiting to put the lip, fogs, and headlights on sometime soon, when my hids arrive. And the coilovers maybe next week. Matter a fact I was checking those wheels too haha. Keep it bro, looking good.

haha good to know that. Im running 6000k 55w hid headlights and 4000k 35w on foglights. i was thinking to buy some coilovers but dont know if i can drive the car that low or not. My front lip keep touching, i repainted it 2 times already lol

Back