DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
nice car, but u need a front lip yo~

sorry, but i can't use photoshop :redface2:

rman402

Reaction score
sorry it took soo long i just finish it..les then 5 mins..Lmao

Thanks for the response. I thought your rims looked somewhat familiar to these but they just look like their a real expensive brand on your ride. i thought these were knock offs lol. How was the service from wheelsnext? I am really considering buying my next set of rims from them. By the way what photoshop program do you have? I really didn't want to ask for a photoshop but I'm a noob to the whole process. I wish there was a program that would allow you to see how rims look on your car before you buy.

black + goold ftw

Yesssssss, especially for a Saints fan such as myself, may as well incorporate the team colors into the ride

Last edited:

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
its cool bro..rims are rims..how they look on the car is what matters...and is basicly on how you like it or what you want it to be..wheelnext customer service was nice...shipping is fast too.got it within 5 days and brought like 3 sets of rims from them already...i use Adobe Photoshop CS3..but i got others too but nothing beats Photoshop..as for editing picture in rims..there no other program that would do it without photoshop..which is something you can ask help for without any problems..that what we here for..to help eachother out with questions and stuff.. :)

jccg5

Reaction score
its cool bro..rims are rims..how they look on the car is what matters...and is basicly on how you like it or what you want it to be..wheelnext customer service was nice...shipping is fast too.got it within 5 days and brought like 3 sets of rims from them already...i use Adobe Photoshop CS3..but i got others too but nothing beats Photoshop..as for editing picture in rims..there no other program that would do it without photoshop..which is something you can ask help for without any problems..that what we here for..to help eachother out with questions and stuff.. :)

HAHAHA WELL I DONT KNOW WHY..BUT WHEN I ORDER MY ENKEI RSV FROM THEM..LOL I WAIT FOR IKE 1 MONTH AND A HALF...AND IS WAS HELLA LONG...!

Phut

Reaction score
HAHAHA WELL I DONT KNOW WHY..BUT WHEN I ORDER MY ENKEI RSV FROM THEM..LOL I WAIT FOR IKE 1 MONTH AND A HALF...AND IS WAS HELLA LONG...!
lol, i'm waiting longer than that for my rims. not through them of course. it's coming all the way from japan.

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
JC where u live?

all of the rims i order from them got in a good timing..they even tell me when its gonna arrive and provide me tracking number for all 4 boxs.

Back