Rim.......suggestions :)

Sonnick

Reaction score
I'm looking for some lightweight, 5 spoke 17" wheels. I prefer the "beefier" look on our cars, since our car has a beefy stance. I'm having a very hard time finding them. Would like to be under $1000 for rims..thanks. Any suggestions?

theaccordian

Reaction score
with you I think you should also consider the wieght of the wheel as long as the look. You dont wanna handicap your factoryfreak with a set of heavyass wheels.
Id say get under 20 lbs.

I thought you were planning on getting rota slipstreams?

Last edited:

Sonnick

Reaction score
00Accord4cyl said:
ohh your car with rims would be awesome...
Thanks man..your car IS awesome ;)
theaccordian said:
with you I think you should also consider the wieght of the wheel as long as the look. You dont wanna handicap your factoryfreak with a set of heavyass wheels.
Id say get under 20 lbs.

I thought you were planning on getting rota slipstreams?
Oh no I'm definitely looking for lightweight wheels..less than 17lbs preferably. I was thinking the slipstreams but then I wasn't so sure..because I'd want them in silver because I think black rims on my car would look like my steelies from far away, and I don't want that. I was thinking 5zigen Fn01r's (14.6 lbs for the 17) but they have thin spokes..they look good on the 6th gen photoshop from v6p..but still I'm not so sure. Plus I'm coming to the realization that 16s are too small (imo)..so I'd like to go with 17s

Here's the link
http://www.v6performance.net/forums/showthread.php?t=82126&highlight=photoshop

theaccordian

Reaction score
I think 5zigens look great on coupes, on sedans not so much, check out crono139's ride.

IMG_1676A.jpg

sirsigs over at v6p:

516834_450_full.jpg

IMO you cant go wrong with slips or 5zigens and 16's are fine as long as youre dumped!

Last edited:

FallenAngelHIM

Reaction score
i was at school today and saw a dude installing his rims at the UM parking garage. made respect to do that at UM grounds on his own.

he had 5zigen Fn01r' 18s on a 2002 S2000

theaccordian

Reaction score
^^^^^^^

if youre gonna be in debt might as well get the most pimpest baller wheels you can find!

Back