rims rub calipers

j30accord

Reaction score
i love SI wheels in white what color is your car

green, ill put up pics tommorow

I already grinded down one side a little bit, my friend told me i can use washers as spacers so im going to give that a try see what happens I know im being stubbon i just want to do something with my car its completely stock and Im excited withh the way the car looks with just the back ones on

TheHunter

Reaction score
This whole thread makes me feel uncomfortable. Sometimes you just need to get the right part before you do something. Even if that means setting on a new set of rims for a while.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^+1. Do it right the first time, you should take these wheels off and wait until you can afford the spacers. You don't want to damage anything. And washers are not designed to function as spacers, they will not behave the same way as spacers would.

Congrats on the purchase though.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
^+1. Do it right the first time, you should take these wheels off and wait until you can afford the spacers. You don't want to damage anything. And washers are not designed to function as spacers, they will not behave the same way as spacers would.

Congrats on the purchase though.

x1 million

using washers as spacers? i wouldn't risk my safety and the safety of others ... for goodness sake i hope nobody tries this ... :eh:

just wait till you get some spacers ... better safe than sorry

v6indodarknight

Reaction score
I'm pretty sure washer will like get destroyed as u keep on driving... but up to you...

you go cheap in the begining gonna cost u lots more in the near future...

i learned that lesson 1st hand... and 2nd hand...

Back