Ringing in 2014!

bairdandrew77

Reaction score
Finish spring and fall semesters with decent grades, find a better job, and I really want to find myself the perfect tsx this year

Sent from my ALCATEL ONE TOUCH 5020T using Tapatalk

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Jonathan, congrats on the pending birth of your son.

It's an amazing blessing as you will soon discover.

My wife and I have adopted the approach for a number of years now to not be in the same place this year that we were in the previous year. Whether that be work/finances/health/home, etc. We try to make continual strides ahead with each new year.

CDsDontBurn

Reaction score
Congrats on the birth of your son.

As far as my resolution goes, nothing I plan ever sticks so I'm just going to live life and survive in this crappy economic times
New year, same shiz. :lawl: I'm just looking forward to summer weather myself.

Congratulations on the kid btw!
Jonathan, congrats on the pending birth of your son.

It's an amazing blessing as you will soon discover.

My wife and I have adopted the approach for a number of years now to not be in the same place this year that we were in the previous year. Whether that be work/finances/health/home, etc. We try to make continual strides ahead with each new year.

Thanks guys! This is kid #2 and since I already have a little girl (3), no more kids! lol. Now, I just need to get a bigger car as having two coupes for cars is going to make taking two kids out of car seats quite uncomfortable.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^So the next question is...tied tubes for her or v-sec for you? :lawl:

Glad to hear you survived with a coupe for one kid. I really want an e46 M3 for my next car, but go back and forth with that and something similar with 4 doors.

Back