Rip 2002-2012

doubleclutch

Reaction score
the loss of a 6th gen is never easy, but when you have a vette to replace it. well its a little easier lol. sorry about the accord, but have fun with the vette!

JetLife

Reaction score
damn! glad to gear your okay. nice replacement. any plans for the vette?

Kyle0614

Reaction score
Plans for vette: drive it like i stole it lol :) i am so sick of seeing all these nice cars around town going like 5mph under the speed limit, im talking gt's rx8's s2ks birds camaros chargers, now i finally will have something for them if they want to mess with it at stoplights and such, they are all the biggest pansies i've ever seen, they just inch and inch and inch and then granny pedal to fifty. God it iritates the hell out pf me, im like seriously peeps, its not like u have a ferrari or lambo lol, does any one on here live in towns like this?

Also, thx for more kind words about the accord and vette, and yes it is easier to deal with an accord loss this way :)

JetLife

Reaction score
Plans for vette: drive it like i stole it lol :) i am so sick of seeing all these nice cars around town going like 5mph under the speed limit, im talking gt's rx8's s2ks birds camaros chargers, now i finally will have something for them if they want to mess with it at stoplights and such, they are all the biggest pansies i've ever seen, they just inch and inch and inch and then granny pedal to fifty. God it iritates the hell out pf me, im like seriously peeps, its not like u have a ferrari or lambo lol, does any one on here live in towns like this?

Also, thx for more kind words about the accord and vette, and yes it is easier to deal with an accord loss this way :)

yeah man i know what you mean. its called "low and slow" for a reason lol

Emphasis

Reaction score

Around here it's the opposite. Tickets and crashes galore in NY.

Please do not be one of them. Perhaps the drivers you mentioned are the mature ones.

--
Anyway, congrats on the new car and hope everything turns out well for you.

Back