Robbie's 1999 v6 Accord Coupe First Car + First DIY

Akuza

Reaction score
Finally my long awaited 6th gen has become my first whip. I have had it for couple weeks now but waited until I did at least one little DIY to introduce myself. Also with introducing myself, I would like to introduce the whip!​

LOL 200k Miles still going strong :naughtyrun:

Exterior
N/A Besides OEM Everything lol

Interior
- Advance Autoparts Floor Mats (budget)
- Carbon fiber vinyl

Suspension & Wheels
N/A

Engine & Performance
N/A

Sound & Audio
- Budget JVC Head unit
- Sony Xplodes 3 Way Rear Speakers
- Pioneer front speakers ( Don't know specifics I just saw when installing carbon fiber vinyl)

Future Mods
- Bayson R Lip Kit
- LED Conversion
- Update Rims
- Dropping maybe inch or two don't plan on slamming because of the area I live too risky for the longterm :Boo:

Thanks for taking a look!!​

Last edited:

Brad2274

Reaction score
clean slate to start with and the best interior color!
Where in florida are you?
do you armor all your interior or something? it looks too shiny and buttered up. i would use vinyl and fabric spray paint on that airbag to make it match your steering wheel, looks like airbag was replaced with a quartz grey one.
I vote coilovers first

Tectonickz

Reaction score
Man I love that black leather interior, and the Vinyl looks really nice actually. Nice start and good luck progressing with your ride. I love seeing another black coupe out there :thumbsup:

Akuza

Reaction score
Live in the Orlando area. Actually just used some basic Armor All leather cleaning spray when I first got it to keep the leather fresh and it made it look clean! As for the airbags yeah apparently they've gone off from the previous owner but no major damage anywhere got it all checked up! :) So yeah matching up the black on black needs to be done for sure. As for the coil overs I have zero knowledge on what type to get, considering I would only like to drop maybe an inch or two at the most. But thanks for leavinga comment, man I love this forumn

Akuza

Reaction score
Nice looking car. All these coupes are kinda making me regret getting the sedan :/
I honestly got really lucky with this car, being my first and still young! Came with all new speakers both front and rear, although was high mileage I have changed all fluids and car drives like new! But overall im just more of a coupe guy:)

Akuza

Reaction score
Man I love that black leather interior, and the Vinyl looks really nice actually. Nice start and good luck progressing with your ride. I love seeing another black coupe out there :thumbsup:
Thanks bro! Love the advice and support that's given here! much more mods here and there to do now is just the start right :D

ryannel2003

Reaction score
I honestly got really lucky with this car, being my first and still young! Came with all new speakers both front and rear, although was high mileage I have changed all fluids and car drives like new! But overall im just more of a coupe guy:)

I hear you man. I bought my '01 V6 sedan with 238k miles on it back in March. Your car looks to be in much better shape than mine. Keeping the transmission fluid changed is the biggest thing with these cars. I've done mine twice in 10k miles. Makes a world of difference.

Back