RockAuto Exhaust Question

nsjames

Reaction score
I've had mixups with Rockauto before, My fault, and they've always taken care of it, and even paid the return shipping, even after i told them I clicked the wrong part number.

If you google search "rockauto coupon code" you can always find a 5% off code, put it in th e"how did you hear about us" section of the shopping cart. Saved me $15 the other day.

J30MAN

Reaction score
I just spoke with someone there, they answered all of my questions and even sent me a picture of the left muffler (i was worried that it wasn't going to be the same shape as OE because I've seen mufflers on accords that were more of a round shape and didn't want that). He said that they only carry the AP exhaust piping for the sedan which is good in my case. So im going to place my order as soon as my dad gets home. I got the guys name so if there are any problems ill make sure that I speak with him.

J30MAN

Reaction score
I've had mixups with Rockauto before, My fault, and they've always taken care of it, and even paid the return shipping, even after i told them I clicked the wrong part number.

If you google search "rockauto coupon code" you can always find a 5% off code, put it in th e"how did you hear about us" section of the shopping cart. Saved me $15 the other day.

Damn ill be doing that. So I put the coupon code in that section you referred to?

JDM_Rook

Reaction score
Hope everything works out for you.

P.S. unless i am buying OEM or aftermarket import parts, I always buy from Rockauto. You simply can't beat there price, service, and fast shipping.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Hope everything works out for you.

P.S. unless i am buying OEM or aftermarket import parts, I always buy from Rockauto. You simply can't beat there price, service, and fast shipping.

ive purchased a few items from them...i agree with everythhing youve said...there an awesome company.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Just brought the mufflers inside after being received sometime while I was at school...Im very happy so far because they are already flat black...I thought I was going to have to run out and buy some low gloss rustoleum. Hoping the mid section comes in before todays shipments finish...does anyone know if FedEx ships on saturdays?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
I believe FedEx does operate during Saturdays.

If you ever need to touch up the flat black, I would use high temp flat black VHT engine block enamel.

Post some photos!

J30MAN

Reaction score
I believe FedEx does operate during Saturdays.

If you ever need to touch up the flat black, I would use high temp flat black VHT engine block enamel.

Post some photos!

I forgot about VHT...thats what i will use. And yeah ill post pics maybe tuesday when it gets all installed and I give it another winter bath.

Back