RockAuto Exhaust Question

001Stunna

Reaction score
Heres your part# for v6, sorry i looked and entered my cars info and im I4.

100246.jpg

J30MAN

Reaction score
thats ok dude... but ya do you understand my confusion? like i dont wanna buy it and have it only fit a coupe.

001Stunna

Reaction score
Well from what it shows regarding v6, they only have the part available for a sedan. As you can see for 2door it says NA(not available). Hence it clears up things. For your midpipe your order part# 98676 and its made for a sedan.

J30MAN

Reaction score
Well from what it shows regarding v6, they only have the part available for a sedan. As you can see for 2door it says NA(not available). Hence it clears up things. For your midpipe your order part# 98676 and its made for a sedan.

This is for the AP Exhaust brand right? Cause thats what I was going to buy.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Calling to reconfirm never hurt anything or anybody. :thumbsup:

This is so true, especially nowadays where I find a lot of people suck at their jobs. Stunna I tried to rep you but apparently I did somewhat recently so I can't.

OP when you call, get the person's name you talk to, and write down the time/date you spoke with them...just in case something happens.

J30MAN

Reaction score
This is so true, especially nowadays where I find a lot of people suck at their jobs. Stunna I tried to rep you but apparently I did somewhat recently so I can't.

OP when you call, get the person's name you talk to, and write down the time/date you spoke with them...just in case something happens.

will do I am going to call in the next few minutes. thanks for the advice

Back