Rolling Call!!!!!!

nexTOme

Reaction score
ok here's my schedule.

friday, free after 10pm
saturday, free after 9pm
sunday, free after 2pm(might have something to do after 2pm, but for now i am free)

lets work this thing out mang!

lwlba

Reaction score
Saturday: preferably after 9 as well... (or else i woulda have to ditch someone for u guys hahah)
Sunday: all free.

nexTOme

Reaction score
week days is no no for me....you all know i live at victorville....

saturday after 9 sounds good to me.

BPAccord

*DAIGAKUSOTSU*
Reaction score
See wat happens david wen u call me "troy" and try to organize things without me....its like Cheech without the Chong....por que mijo....i got two suggestions after readin like 5 pages of jus Jae showin enthusiam....heres my take of things

Saturday around 1 afternoon...u me and roy will do the rollin shots after kens shop...n e one else available for afternoon come meet us at kens shop....thats done for afternoon....then for all u dudes who are vampires and come out after lights out like Jae...do the rollin shot after 9.....since most of u guys are in the 626 and Jaes comin from Riverside y dont u guys meet somewhere off the 10 freeway and do the "Night" rollin shots codename "Project Vampire"

Once again let me know wat u guys think...this is not official...but instead of 5 pages of jus David and Jae tryin to schedule...let me know how this sounds...if u cant make it u cant make it...we can always do another one

nexTOme

Reaction score
See wat happens david wen u call me "troy" and try to organize things without me....its like Cheech without the Chong....por que mijo....i got two suggestions after readin like 5 pages of jus Jae showin enthusiam....heres my take of things

Saturday around 1 afternoon...u me and roy will do the rollin shots after kens shop...n e one else available for afternoon come meet us at kens shop....thats done for afternoon....then for all u dudes who are vampires and come out after lights out like Jae...do the rollin shot after 9.....since most of u guys are in the 626 and Jaes comin from Riverside y dont u guys meet somewhere off the 10 freeway and do the "Night" rollin shots codename "Project Vampire"

Once again let me know wat u guys think...this is not official...but instead of 5 pages of jus David and Jae tryin to schedule...let me know how this sounds...if u cant make it u cant make it...we can always do another one

:omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd::omgbd:

Back