Rolling Shots Video

Status
Not open for further replies.

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
By popular demand I'm going to make another video for your guys based on submissions. There is no theme for the video simply get me three-five submission via e-mail for consideration.

If you submit a video of any in-car shots and the audio is rough I will dub over it with music, especially shots where wind is a predominant sound. Most of the video will have music with it, hopefully in the background so if you want the audience to hear your full audio let me know and i'll do my best.

I will leave it to the mods to make the rules for what is and is not acceptable. I have not problem with in car shots of your speedo/tach as you go WOT but with the sites stance against street racing and other forms of illegal road driving I can not guarantee that those videos will be allowed to make the final cut of the video. But if I see any reckless driving or forms of reckless endangerment on public roads in your video I will most likely not include it.

please do your best to get as high of quality video as possible, it really makes a difference. If you submit a dyno video make sure to get me pics of your final numbers.

Please e-mail me a hard-copy of your video it is not always best to pull videos from websites and I can not guarantee that I will be able to. My e-mail address is [email protected].

If you guys get me a half hours worth of video I WILL GLADLY make a half hour video and probably make a DVD out of it. But if you guys only get me three minutes worth of video then that is as long as I'm going to get it to be. If you want a better video with more people spread the word.

All submissions are due by October 31. By submitting your video to me you must understand that you are giving me full right to edit, condense and otherwise make changes to your video in an effort to conform it to the overall video. Everyone will get credit and I hope that you guys can get me some awesome shots, this may be your best chance to show off your car to the forum.

If you have any questions feel free to ask, if there is anything I have not mentioned I will try to adjust this thread accordingly. I will e-mail you back with confirmation of your submission so you don't have to look through this thread to see if I got it. I usually check my e-mail a dozen times a day so you should get a response in one day or less.

TheHunter

Reaction score
OOOH nice! I was really sad that I didn't get in to the last one. I need to find someone with a badass video camera to shoot some shots of my car. :) (video... i have the still shots covered).

You're the man.

lwlba

Reaction score
so im assuming all the pics previously submitted are still going to be on the video, and this video is just another chance for us laggers who ddin't get in the first time, correct?

Russianred

Snail Spools You!
Reaction score
Thank you for this opportunity John!

Videos I have are nearly 60mb a piece, and I do not think I can e-mail those.. Not sure if anyone else can either, but I have a limit on my attachment size.

All my videos are uploaded on Streetfire, so that would be the easier way to get them - especially since streetfire is always up and running. Please post or PM me with any alternative suggestions!

- Nikita

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
I know it's supposed to be a video made from members car videos, so will actual photos be considered for the video? If not, it's cool.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back