Ron's Accord named "Sakura"

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
Re: Sakuradrops808B: Unveiling

nice lookin wheels, cant wait to see em on there....Your car is definately a one of a kind accord..

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score

Sakura I can honestly say that when I got my car about a year and a half ago, your car was one of the originals that inspired me and I have seen your car go through a lot of changes, and it is definitely one of a kind, but to be honest I liked your car the best when you had your bronze five stars on it around this time last year.

I know that peoples taste changes and that your going for a more VIP theme, but why not change platforms??

Regardless, I still love your car and you still have a good eye for the hard to find parts.

CHID0

Reaction score

More of a fan of the old ones....new ones fit your VIP style though.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score

Yeah I kinda like the old ones too. But at some angle when doing photoshoots it looks a lil bit small. I won some tires so i guess it is time to get new rims.

Accord_V6_400m

Reaction score

I'll reserve judgement until seeing it on the car. So Sakura the rear spoiler you have on the bck is that the JDM ebay one or the tC spoiler as listed in your mod list?

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score

I am going towards comfort and luxury. Since i have an AT there is no way for me to go for any race-inspired theme. Besides its a 4door sedan, and its black. The other reason why i want to go vip-influenced other that its currently the "in" thing, is I also want to make a strong statement that our 6th gens can be glorious luxurious too. :) lol

Accord V6 400m, its the Sportline Scion TC one. And yeah, when i have seen the pics of my new rims i didnt really liked it at all. I hated it so much cause it look liked one of those DUB type of rims. But when i saw it in person i am glad i picked it up. Rims are anodized lip and in clear-cut finish (same as our stock alloys but more polished and shinier).

Hopefully the new look comes out fine, but it will grow on me anyway with its warm subtle look.

Last edited:

PROJECT H

Reaction score

siiiiiiiiiickkkk! im feeelin the whole vip style. keep it up man.

the only thing im iffy abt is the brown woodgrain and LV. maybe a darker woodgrain, and a LV or some other brand/fabric for your panels..

but yeah mad tyte vip yo. hahaa

legendaryyaj

Reaction score

The new kicks are hella nice!

I wanna see how you're gonna pull of being that low with those wide rims in the rear. Besides Yogi's, I havent seen a more aggressively setup Accord.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score

^Nah i saw one from thailand or indonesia that has a 20x9+24/20x10+24 rims.
Its the most aggresive that I know.

attachment.php

attachment.php

Phut

Reaction score
Re: Sakuradrops808B: Unveiling Update New shoes 11/18

sakura, since the super ferry will be running soon, we can finally cruise around and do a photo shoot.

Back