royal purple is great...=)

bEdLaM13

Reaction score
after i had that problem i went back to mobil1 the next oil change and never had the problem again. never did before either. but like i said, i know people that swear by that **** so idk.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
of course it looks like it's cleaner ... the color of fresh royal is not that far from what it looks like when it gets dirty :doh: ... anywho personally i preffer castrol over mobil but then again that's just me

iDriftYou

Reaction score
I've used it once and will never again. Car felt like crap. I'm sticking with Mobile 1 0W-40 German Formula. :rock:

Jecht

Reaction score
I have heard RP leaves a film on everything that you cant get off. A friend used RP and couldnt read his dipstick. I put Castrol edge 5w-30 in a few thousand miles ago and still looks golden in color.

now my dodge dakota v8 no matter what oil i use comes out black.

also even if the oil is black it dont mean its bad.

HondaLuver83

Reaction score
I have heard RP leaves a film on everything that you cant get off. A friend used RP and couldnt read his dipstick. I put Castrol edge 5w-30 in a few thousand miles ago and still looks golden in color.

now my dodge dakota v8 no matter what oil i use comes out black.

also even if the oil is black it dont mean its bad.

Here is a cylinder head off a 02 is300 with 90k miles. Royal purple used its whole life.

I think we can just end this thread now

Picture-1.jpg

Back