rubbing at this height?

xpieceofcralpx

Reaction score
my rear is not that low, but i recently installed a megan racing camber kit in the rear and got new tires kuhmo ASX 215/45/17 and my rim size is 17x7.5 +41 below are pictures of how my car sits in the rear left and right side and a picture of my current specs on camber. when i got my car aligned, i'm starting to rub at freeway speeds, bumps/dips and when turning. so my question is: is normal for my tires to be rubbing when my car is not that low? or is something else is wrong? like my shocks going bad as i was presuming, but if it's normal to be rubbing like this then i really have to get my fenders rolled. thanks for the input!

truWarier02

Reaction score
Try to find a dip in an area where you normally rub at, preferably in a place where there's no cars (more safe). So when it rubs, just stop your car during the rubbing process and check where you're rubbing.

CG6Lemon

Detailing Enthusiast
Reaction score
The wheels in my sig were 16x7 40 on 205/55/16 tires. Lowered to 1 finger gap and about -2.5 camber all around. I would rub on imperfect roads and when I turned the wheel fully to make a U turn. I did not roll my fenders.

truWarier02

Reaction score
Either that or the bumper area where it meets the 1/4 panel. But since he's not that low, I'm thinking it's just the tab area too.

LeBirdNest

Titleist
Reaction score
OP, is your tab chipped or frayed from the tire hitting it? Are notches in your tires ect...?

Back