ryry's new ride

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
there goes your mpgzzzzzzz :lawl:
19/29...accord was 20/27. 23 combined, which is identical, just with 271hp/254tq instead :iranmaybe:

its a 2011 EX-L V6 in polished metal metallic/black leather, siriusXM/non-nav, 5AT with paddle shifters, just under 21k miles.

10982039024_3122cd70b5_o.jpg

ryan s

they dont think it
Reaction score
the gray wasnt my first choice (gray is the new silver which was the new black :lawl:) but i really like it now. it changes color depending on what light is reflecting off it.

yesterday, it was light gray since the driveway was dry. today its wet, so it looks a couple shades darker. the sunset made it look bronze.

i hope the transmission is reliable :lawl: they apparently solved the 6th gen issues with the 7th gen/3G TL boxes.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
But you went from a sedan to a Coupe, tho'.

I guess the trade was from a 4cyl to a V6, so something had to give.

:lawl:

Looks good though, I haven't seen those rims on the 8th(8.5) Gen Coupe.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
the gray wasnt my first choice (gray is the new silver which was the new black :lawl:) but i really like it now. it changes color depending on what light is reflecting off it.

yesterday, it was light gray since the driveway was dry. today its wet, so it looks a couple shades darker. the sunset made it look bronze.

i hope the transmission is reliable :lawl: they apparently solved the 6th gen issues with the 7th gen/3G TL boxes.

What color did you want? I love a dark metallic gray, looks just as good as black but hides dirt much better. I find that a lot of Honda's finishes look different depending on lighting and environment.

I think 2004-on autos are suppose to be solid. So hopefully they are haha.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Cool shiny toy:leghump:

hmmm I wish I can upgrade.
Want to drive mine off a cliff now

Last edited:
Back