S.F / Bay Area Meet

talontsiawd

Reaction score
I know i've brought this up that it's hard for me to get out to places far away from me. i don't want to get into it, mental disability **** (panic attacks, i'm not crazy, lol). But if anyone wants to do a meet out my way, i defienatly know accouple places where we could have a good bbq, some great backroads driving, etc. Some mellow stuff though.

Since my bro is moving out, it's going to be harder to con someone into going out with me. If anyone is down to do something out this way, i'm about 10 miles east of berkeley. Not optimal but i think it would be cool to meet up with you guys for sure. It's just a bit challenge for me to get out.

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Yeah, i'm just throwing it out there. It's defineatly not a super cool spot compared to sf. But once you get out here, there is a good place to bbq, with parking, drinking is ok if we want to bring some coolers. Up the street is a great twisty back country road to go drive. Great scenery, drive, etc.

I'm just throwing it out there since it's so hard for me to make it out other places. I understand that it's kind of out of the way for most of you guys (between concord and berkeley).

I defineatly want to atleast try to make it out to the next one. I'll con, bribe, force a friend to go, lol

cg6boi

Reaction score
the concord area is actually better for me to since no one wants to come to sac so we should plan this b4 my work schedule kicks in full affect soon, im startin 2 new jobs so im a be hella bizy

Back