sad sad day no more V6 manual..

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Honda blows and I'll never buy another one at the rate they're going.

Just thought that warranted repetition.

l34merik

Reaction score
So what would your next car be Chris if you had to get any stock car under $30k (doesn't matter new or used).

Macsrule15

Reaction score

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
So what would your next car be Chris if you had to get any stock car under $30k (doesn't matter new or used).

By the time I get a new car…a gently used 4G TL SH, G8 GT, BMW 3, and Lexus GS would all be cars I would consider. I might even consider an Optima SX. Always liked the S60R, but not sure about it.

I’d love an Audi A6 or Merc C-class, but a BMW is a more “American friendly” German car and is cheaper to maintain than those from what I understand.

sayjaibao54

Reaction score
refer to original post... says 4 banger witha 6 speed right there the 6th gear is not for speed it is and only is for economy just like the new cruze eco 6spd...

and i would believe wikipedia over your source saying the v6 comes with a manual still..

honestly, how reliable is wikipedia? anyone can edit on wiki but go ahead and believe what you want. i trust TOV cuz they've always delivered, haven't failed me in the past

and even tho 4 cyl + 6 spd = econ, that's still progress to me cuz to me, Honda's finally waking up. Everyone else (toyota, nissan, americans) have been toyin with 6spds while the Accords still got 5's. yes, Honda's 5's are still good but it's behind in the times...and plus, how fast can a 4-cyl 6-spd 180-190ish hp really go?

P.S. on that TOV list under coupes, V6 6MT is still available. Honda does not have a legit reason (at least not to me) to kill off the V6 6MT coupe...fun to drive, fast, there's still a demand for them

Last edited:

dtraill27

Reaction score
and even tho 4 cyl + 6 spd = econ, that's still progress to me cuz to me, Honda's finally waking up. Everyone else (toyota, nissan, americans) have been toyin with 6spds while the Accords still got 5's. yes, Honda's 5's are still good but it's behind in the times...and plus, how fast can a 4-cyl 6-spd 180-190ish hp really go?

Honda already had 4cyl + 6spd in the TSX, SI, and CRZ. SI is 4cyl 6speed 200hp and its kinda quick. Not going to blow the doors off anyone but I wouldn't describe it as slow granted the accord is going to weigh more.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
Playing catch-up in the automotive industry should never be a companies' MO.

Honda has been doing it for far too long.

Back