Sad story on both ends :(

jeffpanya

Reaction score
So today going to go see my mom I was driving down holgate one of the little main busy road, cars parked on the side 2 lanes ok back to the story I was driving not speeding in a rush or anything paying attention I was looking at a pitbull running accross the street which was actually running towards my car headed accross the street I didn't know what to do but hit the brakes the dog had no chance of not getting hit so he took the hit my car took the hit the dog rolled to the side I was shocked so I parked to the side ran out had someone call the cops had animal control come. So this was a loose dog running around been doing this for a week don't know the owner. So pitbull=broken leg maybe coughing up blood. Accord=rolled hood driver side bumper has those spider web cracks license plate holder knocked off. Sad sad story :(

juicebox00

Reaction score
damn... sorry to hear about your car and that fact that you hit a dog..

1fastj30a1

Reaction score
:skurred:

Oh damn I hope that dog makes it out alright.

Any pics of damaged car?

jeffpanya

Reaction score
pictures of the incident, not that big but worse in person my hood should be able to pop back out maybeee i hope, or if not im going to try and get the coupe bumper on it. but well see how it turns out if they find the owner they will pay for it hopefully if the dog has an owner poor thing :(

Last edited:

nyknick1015

Reaction score
is it bad that i speed up at animals like that... there was a cat that used to run across the street from a house across from it that i guess it was boning another cat... i accidently ran it over but it got up and kept running away...

one thing i hate is loose animals, and that dogs owner should have been more careful with it.

750chop

Reaction score
be happy it wasnt bambi. I hit one at 70mph in an astro van. M-Fer bout wentthru my windshield. not to mention wiped out everything on the front shy the passenger door

Back