Sakuradrops808B: Version 2.0

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
still looks so dope.

i htink it would look alot cleaner across the back without the badging, but it doesnt look bad with it.

Sakuradrops808B

Reaction score
hey sakura like always im loving the VIP look and keep up the good work. quick questions what kinda of RainGuards are those because they are hot and they are way better and bigger then the ebay ones..where do you think i can purchase them?...thanks

I got it through yahoo Japan, with the help of a friend that has an account. And also happens to be japanese literate. It is from a JDM OEM Honda RL, that i modified. Forgot what year.

eDub

Reaction score
:) Im just loving what you are doing with your car! im very interested in the vip styling. is it possible to attain that look with a spring/shock combo or will i need coilovers or an air suspension setup to attain that look as far as the drop is concerned?...............................p.s....i voted your ride for rotm!lol :)

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
he and moleman are the only accords on this site that low.

he is on air.
moleman is on tein coilovers that hes cut like 3 or 4 coils out of, i think hes said.

JDMFanatik

Reaction score
hey sakura like always im loving the VIP look and keep up the good work. quick questions what kinda of RainGuards are those because they are hot and they are way better and bigger then the ebay ones..where do you think i can purchase them?...thanks

Back