Sakura's Official Secrets List.

99cfENVYv6

Reaction score
BTW, what are you going to do with the other headlights? Wanna sell em to me ? :)

Max

Reaction score
You...you trash headlights?! But why? :(

btw I think I was able to find a grille like your's but my grille on my car right now is like attached to the bumper. How would I put it in with a grille like that? Help me please! I'm going to pay $200 for the grille if you could please tell me how you happened to get it into your car like that. :naughty:

Last edited:

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
its called body work. you cut, trim, build up, and fit in the product youre trying to fit in.

you could put an escalade grille on your car if you really wanted to.

98akkordLX

Reaction score
Measure n cut, measure n cut, always first cut atleast an inch of border away from the traced lines, cuz you can alwayz cut more but u cant put urethane back on the bumper if youcut too much! GOOD LUCK MAX and make a sweet azz DIY thread if/when you do it bro! im sure a lot of ppl will appreciate it!

You...you trash headlights?! But why? :(

btw I think I was able to find a grille like your's but my grille on my car right now is like attached to the bumper. How would I put it in with a grille like that? Help me please! I'm going to pay $200 for the grille if you could please tell me how you happened to get it into your car like that. :naughty:

CHID0

Reaction score
Are you going to put the lens back over the entire setup? Or leave it open?

Latest posts

Back