San Diego CA, Pann Auto 20th Anniversary Celebration 12/17/2011

Accord4U2NV

Reaction score
So the shop i frequent and part time work at is having their 20th anniversary love to see some 6thgens there too seeing if any of you guys will be coming thru?

http://www.6thgenaccord.com/forums/showthread.php?t=38371

viewer.png

Hey Guys !!!!

Sooooo.... after much hard work and deliberation with the city of San Diego, we finally have a tentitive date locked down for this event.

This year will commemerate he 20th yr in business for our shop Pann Auto Performance. We have been through many staffs and customers through the yrs but now more than ever this continuing group of employees and the customer we serve want nothing more than to continue the tradition of honest and knowledable customer service in this field !! Please accept this invitation to come and enjoy this memorable event with us !! We will have all the JDM parts vendors down displaying there vehicles and product so that you can start dreaming about that next mod !!

Already confirmed for this event is at least 10 vendors and vehicles and a special VIP parking area in which you can register for through [email protected], we will have Eeffect Apparel here debuting some brand new designs in their T-Shirt line and raffles and much much more !! Along with the best prices on all the parts you want !! In fact the best prices you've seen in 20 yrs

Come on down !!

December 17th, 2011
9am to 5pm
(Early parking for registered VIP vehicles)

Pann Auto Performance
7960 Ronson Rd
San Diego, CA 92111

Also the Car Tune Automotive (Same Building next door) will be having Dyno Baseline Pulls 3 for $50

xIrvin

Reaction score
Do you own a 6th gen too o_O, Didn't even realize someone on this forums worked at Pann Auto. I don't really buy much but it's a dope store.
Got my lug nuts there.

Back