Sanded down too far...

bagoon316

Reaction score
^^^ he only wet sanded after he sprayed, ur an @ss. learn to read and shut up.

he said to a normal eye its fine, dont be a douche for a job well done he did himself.

JEER42

Reaction score
Without any UV protection (clear coat), it will not last long. Good job anyways.

Wildman

Read the rules
Reaction score
who the hell wet sands key scratches >__<

did you do any research on this before attempting it ????

the results are ok but the lighting and angle could be hiding a lot

^^^ he only wet sanded after he sprayed, ur an @ss. learn to read and shut up.

he said to a normal eye its fine, dont be a douche for a job well done he did himself.

Believe shenaniganz was refering to the original issue, when it was just a key scratch and not two big spots on the doors.

Normally for minor scratching like that you'd just get a touch-up pen, not get too crazy, and some rubbing compound

robollama

Reaction score
Believe shenaniganz was refering to the original issue, when it was just a key scratch and not two big spots on the doors.

Normally for minor scratching like that you'd just get a touch-up pen, not get too crazy, and some rubbing compound

Wasn't minor scratching. It went completely through the paint and was black wherever they went with the key, which was in circles on my hood, fender and door.

YoungxNutkase

Reaction score
What grit did u use, I always use the highest grit to stay safe...and I wet sand all scratches except deep ones that r obviously through the paint...and whoever said bondo it, smh! Lucky u didn't take that advice or u would of been doing a lot of work

Back