SC4 this Saturday 11-10-12 list up

EscoStylez

Reaction score
Turn out was great even though I only managed to see one other 6ga member, black v6 coupe on black with chrome lip rims. Was looking forward to seeing more of you.

Oh and I saw NotNice's old coupe.

They parked us on the grass in the cut lol notnice coupe was parked next to unless she moved it

NotNice

Reaction score
Turn out was great even though I only managed to see one other 6ga member, black v6 coupe on black with chrome lip rims. Was looking forward to seeing more of you.

Oh and I saw NotNice's old coupe.

:( she put on rsx type s. Wheels..

White6GAV6

Reaction score
When I saw it it was on the concrete so I guess they moved. And were you parked in that dirt lot back off of the first side road that was on the left?

EscoStylez

Reaction score
When I saw it it was on the concrete so I guess they moved. And were you parked in that dirt lot back off of the first side road that was on the left?

yes i was parked there i would of moved be there was 3 cars with me so i just stayed....

White6GAV6

Reaction score
yes i was parked there i would of moved be there was 3 cars with me so i just stayed....

Ah okay, i was parked in the last lot possible, beyond the dead end lol. And that's why I didn't see your car, I never made it back to that part.

White6GAV6

Reaction score
There was only a few cars back there towards the end, thought about moving forward but then my laziness kicked in haha

Back