Scraping my h22a build, going boost!

604ACCORD

Reaction score
The whole reason I was planning on doing this cheap is I'm buying a tent trailer also so I can't really go balls to the wall yet. I spoke with the shop they are very familiar with AEM ems so that's not a problem also I'm looking into 450cc to 550cc injectors is this an ok size?

#SOHCdeezenuttz

Reaction score
The whole reason I was planning on doing this cheap is I'm buying a tent trailer also so I can't really go balls to the wall yet. I spoke with the shop they are very familiar with AEM ems so that's not a problem also I'm looking into 450cc to 550cc injectors is this an ok size?

You're going to need 550cc at a MINIMUM to be able to control the fuel side of what your intended goals are for this build.

If you decide to go bigger(SAFER) I have a set of precision 680cc, cleaned out and balanced still in the packaging for $180shipped.

Don't doubt the potential of your F23. she will take up to 10psi on the oem MAP sensor on a pump gas tune from an experienced tuner.

just as a basic reference, 10psi pump gas tune and basic ebay turbo kit with the t3/t4 turbo & log manifold. upgraded injectors and pump got high 200HP&TQ...

and that's on a bone stock f23 with +200,000mi on her, only difference was that it was in an odyssey van and NOT AN ACCORD.

hope this helps and good luck with your build!!

Back