sd2000av6's 2000 Honda Accord V6 Coupe (56k probably not a good idea) new update

sd2000av6

Reaction score

This is one badd *** accord.... Im feeling that aggressive look

thanks, but yeah no need to quote the entire original post haha

MULTI-QUOTE. USE IT.

Nice car OP, I love the interior. So many racing seats look out of place, but these don't. Did you use some sort of film to get that "ion look" for the fog lenses?

thanks, no those fog lights are just ion yellow. they are from aftermarket set of acura rsx fog lights. the actual light is interchangeable with numorous honda's fogs

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^So you're saying it's just the bulb making that effect? I have ion yellow PIAA bulbs in my fogs, and if you look at the foglight straight on (in the day while they're off), the finish of the bulb gives off an "ion look" in the housing. Yours is just much more noticeable. Anyway, nice.

sd2000av6

Reaction score
^So you're saying it's just the bulb making that effect? I have ion yellow PIAA bulbs in my fogs, and if you look at the foglight straight on (in the day while they're off), the finish of the bulb gives off an "ion look" in the housing. Yours is just much more noticeable. Anyway, nice.

no, the lens is ion yellow. if you go to your local shop or even ebay,

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/CARB...ptZMotorsQ5fCarQ5fTruckQ5fPartsQ5fAccessories

the rsx, tsx, 7th gen accord, ep3, etc the fog light housing itself is all the same with 01-02 accord fog lights. so i bought just the lights and switched them out.

sabSquishy

Reaction score
Did you pull your front fenders to fit your 8.5 +30? I was looking at similar specs.

Back