Security Upgrade Wanted

Chorilored

Reaction score
So lately im becoming more wary of my accord being stolen, with all the money ive invested in her its become a big concern to protect her. I have been searching for security devices and found this one of interest so far:
-Ravelco Anti theft device
http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=250672868580(i have a basic alarm already)
What do you guys think? Is this a good upgrade, or what do you guys recommend for added security? I literally have had nightmares of my car stolen:eusa_wall:

Asian Invasion

Reaction score
I would not waste my money on that. Get a real alarm with a starter kill relay.

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Get an autopage alarm with LCD screen (or similar)... it vibrates and sounds when your alarm goes off and its good for about 1 mile ... still not satisfied get a camara and put a monitor in ur room so you could watch your baby all night long lmao ... You want more? Heres another easy solution put a switch on ur battery so when u have it off your car wont start .. u get in u flip the switch ... HIDE ur switch lmao dont leave it out in the open and don't tell ppl ... 90% of thefts are done by ppl that know the victum

Chorilored

Reaction score
I would not waste my money on that. Get a real alarm with a starter kill relay.
ill look into that thx.
Get an autopage alarm with LCD screen (or similar)... it vibrates and sounds when your alarm goes off and its good for about 1 mile ... still not satisfied get a camara and put a monitor in ur room so you could watch your baby all night long lmao ... You want more? Heres another easy solution put a switch on ur battery so when u have it off your car wont start .. u get in u flip the switch ... HIDE ur switch lmao dont leave it out in the open and don't tell ppl ... 90% of thefts are done by ppl that know the victum

camera.lol anyway about the kill switch sounds good, will the alarm still work with the kill switch down? and do u have any links to a good one selling online? for sure ill do this next...wait no im not wink* lol

jeffpanya

Reaction score
Get a separate battery for alarm ?? Idk. Curious about this too lol.

F23A1AT

Reaction score
36.gif

Nuff said.

Euro-R_CL1

Reaction score
i would look into avital or viper with a smart start if you go to the right installer they can do quite a bit my buddy dose alarm/remote starts, and has done some awesome installs, the crazier of them on civics, with starter kills battery powered back ups, ridiculous horns, shake sensors, you name it , his phone would get a page if someone sneezed near his car, it was a pretty cool instal, wish i had photos to share, :sad:

Chorilored

Reaction score
36.gif

Nuff said.
lol
i would look into avital or viper with a smart start if you go to the right installer they can do quite a bit my buddy dose alarm/remote starts, and has done some awesome installs, the crazier of them on civics, with starter kills battery powered back ups, ridiculous horns, shake sensors, you name it , his phone would get a page if someone sneezed near his car, it was a pretty cool instal, wish i had photos to share, :sad:

sounds pretty intense,i atleast want a kill switch

G'sAccord01

Reaction score
Get a separate battery for alarm ?? Idk. Curious about this too lol.

Def do this ... get a small kinetik battery ... and the camara thing is a bangin idea ... when i go visit my boy all i have to do is stand next to his TSX and then he knows im there lolz he has it with a motion sensor so his TV turns on everytime someone is next to his car ... @The gun thing lmao

Last edited:
Back