Sedan or Coupe front end?

Milkman

Reaction score
Ok, So i recently got an estimate on the damgae a tow truck caused while bring my car down. Completely popped off my 02 sedan bumper and fogs, lips. Got a check for $890 for a complete front end repaint. So I was always debating on the 01-02 coupe conversion but wanted your opinions? I was also thinking about the 98-00 sedan front just cause of the WW lip kit would look and flow much better. Want you opinons on what bumper i should go with the check i got :D. btw i have an 02 sedan front

kn0x47

Reaction score
01-02 sedan front is my favorite. personally i think the 01 coupe front is overplayed and really doesn't look that good. just cut the ww lip to fit your bumper

Bax

Reaction score
The 01 02 coupe front has been done to hell and back lately. Not saying you shouldn't do it. If you like it, then by all means do it. I'm just recommending you do something different, it'll get you noticed more than doing the same swap half the people here have done. 98-00 coupe or sedan are about the same, coupe if you want an oem-style lip to fit correctly and have a removable grille, sedan if you want the WW kit to fit correctly, but no removable grille. And 0102 sedan front if you want to have to mod any lip you buy haha.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
01-02 sedan front is my favorite. personally i think the 01 coupe front is overplayed and really doesn't look that good. just cut the ww lip to fit your bumper

The 01 02 coupe front has been done to hell and back lately. Not saying you shouldn't do it. If you like it, then by all means do it. I'm just recommending you do something different, it'll get you noticed more than doing the same swap half the people here have done. 98-00 coupe or sedan are about the same, coupe if you want an oem-style lip to fit correctly and have a removable grille, sedan if you want the WW kit to fit correctly, but no removable grille. And 0102 sedan front if you want to have to mod any lip you buy haha.

This.

And glad that worked out for you.

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
I love my 01-02 sedan bumper, but if I had to get a new bumper, ill go with the 98-00 coupe or sedan. Coupe, most likely OEM/baysonR OE replica lip or the wingswest touring lip for the sedan.

FunnyVictor86

Reaction score
98-00 coupe bumper with OEM lip. 01-02 front end on a sedan is so lame now, I'm starting to hate mine.

Milkman

Reaction score
Hmm i thought about the 98-00 coupe with OEM lip which would be hard to find and tbe removable grill is a plus but only seen it done on the white sedan and thought he had to swap fenders along with hood. Correct me if im wrong. 98-00 coupe would be m route but wish they still had the OEM Lips...

truWarier02

Reaction score
Hmm i thought about the 98-00 coupe with OEM lip which would be hard to find and tbe removable grill is a plus but only seen it done on the white sedan and thought he had to swap fenders along with hood. Correct me if im wrong. 98-00 coupe would be m route but wish they still had the OEM Lips...

There still are. Just have to search for a couple years. :lawl:

I like your "old" setup though. 02 sedan bumper with type-r lip and fogs.

SykVSyx

Reaction score
02 sedan front and get the Bayson R v2.0 full lip kit.

You should be able to cutom fit the front lip to your sedan front.

Back