Sedan with lip and stock suspension pics?

Rabiaa

Reaction score
I'm looking for pictures of sedans with either a Wings West lip or Mugen lip, to decide if it looks alright so I can get it before I drop my car, which won't be any time soon...

20-CG5-01

KanomNom
Reaction score
Ew just ew with stock suspensions.

Just look at the ebay pictures. I think they are on stock suspensions. If not i can take a picture of my neighbors white sedan with a full wingswest lip. Tbh it doesnt look all that without a drop.

Last edited:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
save your money for a drop first. Any kind of aesthetic mods without a drop is going to look dumb as hell imho

SykVSyx

Reaction score
A drop is the first thing to do, lip kit or not.

I am sure you have seen cars with both kits of choice on them, so there is no need for those pics to be posted in this thread.

It won't look good, regardless of which kit you decide to go with. You'll get flamed for doing it and the car is stock height.

There should be no need to rush to mod your car. Save your money, and take your time, so that you do it right, the first time.

The WW kit, out of the two you are considering, is the best choice. There are a couple for sale on here, in the meantime, you can get suspension for the same price so that you can lower your car.

Mod wisely.

Rabiaa

Reaction score
Yeah, it was just a thought, I have a lot of them, but that doesn't mean I'm gonna go ahead and do them. I have to think it through lol. I'm definitely not doing it as it doesn't look pleasant at all..

For sure doing the suspension work first, but it kinda sucks when you're an "unexperienced" 17 year old looking for a job. ****, how am I supposed to get experience if no one gives me a job? :explode: Barely anyone's hiring around here, too.

Last edited:

SykVSyx

Reaction score
It's an unfortunate employment situation, but better to spend wisely(when you have the means to).

You don't want to just mod because you just want to fix up your car and not think it through first.

There will always be a WW kit available, if you are patient enough. Get the suspension taken care of first.

There are plenty of people on here with a drop on stock wheels, myself included, and it still looks way better, even with no lip kit.

Back