seeking the good windshield wiper

Nissan2anAccord

Reaction score
just found this thread, and i purchased bosch icons after test driving my new accord in the april rains of IL and seeings nothing but streaks... or patchs missing... that was literally the first thing i did within a week of having the car in my name was change the blades... anyway now its 8months later and the icons arent doing so hot... particularly on the passenger side... i have a whole 4-6inch part of the windshield the passenger side doesnt touch and the tip of the blade has a tear growing...

due to the area i am in (woods) the design of the arm for the blade allows little bugs and what not to get pinched under the blade in the summer and would strick at any moisture on window... but more foten than not they did the job well... and with this winters salt content on the roads i may be due to change them again soon if they get any worse... :eekwtf:

im going to try something different than icon's though... might give those michelins a shot...

Frisky Arab

Reaction score
Man everybody hatin' on the Rain X blades. I put some Rain X Repels on my coupe and they are the best wipers i've ever had on a car.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^Thank you for posting that, I am all over this. These Anco Contours have had it.

johnnythao

Reaction score
oreilly haves bogo right now i think imma get some too but for winter (live in mn) i seen them have ice and on the pass side doesnt its hang by a little? know anybody who went 17 or even 16 on the pass.? the regualr size are 24 driver and 18 pass.

Rooo0oach

Reaction score
i have rain-x latitudes on my 00 sedan, I love those things. also try using the rain-x window cleaner, the one that has the water repellent in it. works great IMO

Back