**sept 21st LI MEET 7pm***

MikeyMike

Reaction score
u guys all suck.... lol 12 ppl signed up we had 6 cars, 3 for pictures lol :fail:

those guys from 8thgencivic are pretty cool tho. ill post the handful of pics i got tomorrow im goin to sleep

PS: raped an eclipse on the way home

i downshifted to pass a car and i went by him too, and then i even'd out about 75-80mph and he came by me and did his lil vroom... so i dropped back in 4th chased him down and blew him away haha :bash: that was one of those situations where you know you hurt someones feelings

dshine30

Reaction score
mikemike thanks for staying maybe se you soon ps i wanted to run to see who would win 4cyl stick vs 6cyl stick i have a 75 shot lol shhhhhhhh dont tell 8thgen civic lol some not to happy lol

Last edited:

6genaccord

Reaction score
nice meeting everyone. aside from us, pretty big turnout. $1 menu ftw

dshine30

Reaction score
true the paied 10$ a person to eat inside lol i paied 7$ for mc d lol just to stay with my 6th gens lol

dshine30

Reaction score
would like to do anotherone with your help in the day or ??? give some ideas ps i have alot of si friends need more 6th gens im down to drive

MikeyMike

Reaction score
ill do one during the day, just has to be over a weekend. and it would have to bee soon b4 it gets cold

Back