Sept/Oct Winner! Sleeper Cell

truWarier02

Reaction score
Congrats man!

Btw, ever thought about getting fogs? That would look great, IMO, especially with clear lenses.

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Thanks for the support guys!

As for the fogs, if I were to get fogs I'd probably opt for the Euro ones. I like the shape of them more. :)

Raul

Reaction score
Congrats dude! Well deserved win for a good, helping person over the interwebz.

So you wanted an IS 300 eh, that's the car I want to get:duckhunt:

Sleeper Cell

No more CG Squad!!!
Reaction score
Congratulations Kevin. Getting the CF4 fogs?
Not quite yet. It's something that I've thought of possibly. I like not having fogs, but if I were to get fogs that's what I would go with. Obviously custom work would have to be employed to make them fit properly but I think they could look good if done right.
congrats kev
Thanks you!
I think it looks more aggressive without fogs. I'm thinking about taking my off for a bit.
Yeah, I still like the look without the fogs.
Congrats dude! Well deserved win for a good, helping person over the interwebz.

So you wanted an IS 300 eh, that's the car I want to get:duckhunt:
Thank you. Yes, I originally wanted an IS300. Back when I was looking for cars, there was this one that was the right color, interior, trim, etc. Graphite grey, five speed, IS300 that didn't have too many miles. It was sold within a week though so I never got the opportunity to get it.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Congratulations bud, glad all your hard work and quest for awesome fitment has been recognized. Like I said before, your wheels with the condition of the rest of the car just makes for a great piece of eye candy. It looks so aggressive, but also looks so graceful at the same time.

Your car will look pretty freaking sick once your wheels get redone as well! Can't wait to see where its headed. It's already really clean, and going with more aggressive fitment and whatnot will really set it off. :)

Whoa I missed this in the voting thread. Thanks man! Yeah I feel like a more attractive wheel setup is what the car is missing. Leaning toward gold again, lol.

Lookin forward to see what you do next. :)

Back