serious noob question

halfpinoythug

Reaction score
So im planning on gettin a complete new exhaust setup. The headers have a 2 inch outlet but the high flow cat has a 2.25 inlet... so my question is will the holes for the bolts match up with each other even tho they diff sizes??? Id really appreciate it if anyone can help me out hereee

Chris Vu

Reaction score
I would think so. My Megan exhaust is 2.5" and the flange still bolted onto the cat just fine :\

halfpinoythug

Reaction score
Neh not yet .. My car's too loud, so I'm trying to get a new muffler, then headers and replace my cat with a test pipe :D

sounds good yo! i plan on gettin headers, high flow cat, and catback. i just wanna make sure everythings gonna fit right before i proceed with buying

Halabeaster54

Reaction score
Neh not yet .. My car's too loud, so I'm trying to get a new muffler, then headers and replace my cat with a test pipe :D

sounds good yo! i plan on gettin headers, high flow cat, and catback. i just wanna make sure everythings gonna fit right before i proceed with buying

Are you a v6 or I4? If v6 check out my members ride page and my custom exhaust review in the stickied thread.

Sent from my EVO 3D using Tapatalk

Back