Shake/rotor warping issues

dorkiedoode

Reaction score
Might be your wheel bearing going out? Did you compress the caliper piston before putting the brakes back on. If not, it could be riding the brakes 24/7.

i don't think its possible to install the new pads if you didn't compress them

might not be the solution but when was your last alignment?

Snoobly

Reaction score
are both sets of wheels balanced properly? That could be a vibration problem. dunno bout the warped rotors though...

jwong512

Reaction score
are both sets of wheels balanced properly? That could be a vibration problem. dunno bout the warped rotors though...

I agree with this one. Sometimes, an unbalanced wheel cause a lot of wheels such as the feel of an alignment being off or shaking furiously while driving.

ferron

Reaction score
I agree with this one. Sometimes, an unbalanced wheel cause a lot of wheels such as the feel of an alignment being off or shaking furiously while driving.

Not sure it seems more likely that the aftermarket wheels a weight could have fallen off but I really don't see the stock wheels i just put wheels on and had balanced and aligned recently being out. I think it lies deeper than that when it gets warmer unless something else happens. I plan on tearing it apart checking everything and replacing axles and if that's it iono. When I searched a long time ago I seen Ihazsnail's post about his clutch doing it but i cant find it. Can someone enlighten me on that issue? Thank's. Also anymore suggestions?

crawler89

Reaction score
From what I know that is wheel balance with that limited amount of symptom. I have watched guys at a local tire shop a number of times, because it was just done, doesn't mean anything, Did you try all four pairs of your tires? Rotors would only be while breaking unless really bad, and if that bad it would be all the time. inner CV is very possible too, grab the shaft and try to rotate it against the transaxle, my integra did this. never heard a clutch, that seems wierd, although i'm sure there is more I don't know than know. Does yours have intermediate shaft? For some reason I don't think so. There should be no rotational play from shaft to coupler of CV. Boot could be absolutely fine. mine was.

Freedom_Honda's

Reaction score
How are the slides on the calipers? If you have sticking slides, that could cause uneven pressure when applying the brakes and could cause the rotor to warp.

Back