shavedaccord's 2001 Sedan EX v6 (56, no)

Jeffro

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
yeah, all 4 handles shaved on a daily driver = no good lol it's a huge hassle

You got a button release, or what's your trick? My friend just reached behind his seat to open his back doors, lol

Edit: OIC, Autolock system... Couldn't be that different then using a switch to unlock your doors and then pull the handle though, right? For interests sake, can I see a picture of your remote?

Last edited:

shavedaccord

Reaction score
I used to have solenoids on the rear doors too with an 18 channel remote system but I never used the rear doors so it was dead wait I ended up removing them. Yeah the AutoLoc is one button operation per door..like on my remote below button I opens my drivers door, button II opens my passenger side, and the lock and unlock do what they are susposed to. My previous 18 channel remote would open all 4 doors, unlock/lock all 4, roll down/up all 4 windows, pop trunk and open my sunroof lol but that was multiple button "code" you had to enter.
remote.jpg

Jeffro

Reaction score
shavedaccord said:
I used to have solenoids on the rear doors too with an 18 channel remote system but I never used the rear doors so it was dead wait I ended up removing them. Yeah the AutoLoc is one button operation per door..like on my remote below button I opens my drivers door, button II opens my passenger side, and the lock and unlock do what they are susposed to. My previous 18 channel remote would open all 4 doors, unlock/lock all 4, roll down/up all 4 windows, pop trunk and open my sunroof lol but that was multiple button "code" you had to enter.
remote.jpg

That still seems like too many buttons... It seems like those 4 buttons should open each of the 4 doors... Unlock, then pop the door. Maybe a 5th button to lock, but I didn't design it, obviously :)

shavedaccord

Reaction score
Well I can set it up to make the lock pop the driver side font, unlock to pop the passenger side front, I button to pop the driver rear, and II to pop the passenger side rear..so the option is there just I prefer not to pop the rear doors, just that much more wiring and problems to deal with.

Neight

Reaction score
I like the car. Nice and clean on the sides, kinda like a coupe. I like your seedo lights, did you do a led conversion to have those blue lights. ?

Neight

Reaction score
ohhhh, the dome, map and courtsey led lights look awesome.

theaccordian

Reaction score
definately one of the more origianl accords ive seen on the site. looks like a lot of work, I know youre gonna change the bumpers, only gripe I have with the old bumper is they dont flow with the shaved look, you got clean lines on the sides and wholes and vents in the bumpers, doesnt flow imo, ever consider going back to stock bumpers and a nice lip kit?

00Accord4cyl

The Orange Skittle
Reaction score
It is really a bad hassle if you just have to click a button to open them up?? I almost did it to mine but one of my friend said he has problems with them during the winter..The door might freeze alittle so it won't pop open..has to climb threw the trunk haha

Car looks good though...how is the progress with the body kit?? still bad?

Back