Shocks that go LOW very LOW

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
Hey guys!
I need shocks....Im looking to replace my Tokiko Blues for a 3rd time now....they keep blowing. I understand cuz im riding on Ground Controls (on the lowest setting for the front 3'' or lower....half on the back)
Every shock/strut I look at say for NO lower than 2'' drop.

Whats available?

Cheers!

Drew707

Reaction score
Koni yellows. I am considering doing a koni/ground control if only theyd go lower.

xci.ed6

Reaction score
Imo, ground control = joke

They may be built of the highest quality parts, but the design don't work.

cmgreensr

Reaction score
If you are keeping the gc's that you have, you can't go with koni cause they use a different model gc sleeve than yours. People have had good results with illuminas. Otherwise you could just stop the nonsense and get full coilovers and sell me your ground controls on the cheap :)

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That, you'll need to swap sleeves to use Koni's. Look up what other shocks are compatible with your version, and see if any of them are a good option.

I've been satisfied with my GC+Koni setup.

Sketch o5

Señor Greengo
Reaction score
since you've had the blues, maybe the tokico illumina's will work with the sleeves. i had the illumina's in the past, on my first accord, and i have no complaints about them.

f20bcg3

Reaction score
^That, you'll need to swap sleeves to use Koni's. Look up what other shocks are compatible with your version, and see if any of them are a good option.

I've been satisfied with my GC+Koni setup.
same here best investment i ever did

F20Bs don't take prisoners they chop faces off!!

Low'n Slow

Reaction score
If you are keeping the gc's that you have, you can't go with koni cause they use a different model gc sleeve than yours. People have had good results with illuminas. Otherwise you could just stop the nonsense and get full coilovers and sell me your ground controls on the cheap :)

hahaha thanx man! I love my GC's

Back