Shop Manual Needed...

76bella

Reaction score
Does anyone a have shop manual for my 2000 accord coupe 4 cyl.? Thanks in advance!

001Stunna

Reaction score
What are you planning on doing?
Consider getting an account on alldatadiy.com and or buying a haynes or chilton manual.

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
Haynes manual sucks compared to the actual Honda shop manual. OP should check on eBay for one, I got mine in mint condition for $20.

76bella

Reaction score
I looked on ebay and was a bit confused as to which manual was the best or recommended. After searching on the web for free downloads I came across a link that had free shop manual downloads but found nothing for my year and model so I thought I'd might get lucky and ask here before purchasing one off ebay.

kn0x47 do you have a shop manual and can we work something out if you do, I would appreciate it greatly.

Last edited:

76bella

Reaction score
Oh, I have the haynes manual and really I'm a little frustrated with it.

Thank again everyone!

bdeitemeyer

Reaction score
There are 3 shop manuals for 98-02 Accords from Honda, you'll see the pics of them in this ad: http://www.ebay.com/itm/1998-Honda-...re&hash=item35bdd822d4&vxp=mtr#ht_1522wt_1180

*the eBay ad is for a replica CD of those books, so don't just buy that item please. As you can see, there's a general service manual, an electrical service manual, and a v6 supplement service manual...just depends what's best for your particular situation. You'll occasionally find them for less than $30, and if you do they're a great investment worth holding onto.

76bella

Reaction score
I feel like such a neewbie but I have to ask on the helms website they list a service manual for 60 dollars.
http://www.helminc.com/helm/Result....00&Category=&Keyword=&Module=&selected_media=

Is this worth the price or do I recieve the same material for less money by choosing ebay. Also I would like to have a shop manual to attempt as many DIY projects as possible.

Another neewbie question for peace of mind ( my bad ) I don't need the v6 supplementals manuals because I have a 4cly. accord coupe, right?

AllGOnoSHOW

Reaction score
This type of stuff is confusing to me also. I would hate to spend 30-60 on something that wasn't good.

BTW let me know when you get your package I sent you. I am keeping track of it by USPS website

Back