should i boost with this?

BlkCurrantKord

Super Moderator
Reaction score
Just pick up a spoolin manifold, afaccord's turbo, black mishimoto intercooler (sleeper), piping from somewhere (ebay), a good bov and wastegate, etc.

1NonlyAccord

Reaction score
I have an ebay turbo and its been fine for over 2 years..as long as you run an oil restrictor it comes with than its just as good as name brand ones.Just get the proper size and itl be fine.
Manifold is fine,cast iorn or w.e...wouldnt trust the wastegate,but its a basic half kit.

finch13

Reaction score
Okay... so would you trust a bearing rotating at 15,000 RPMs to be of appreciable quality from China versus, say, Japan or USA?

It's a known fact, China produces **** parts with horrible machining tolerances. Compare a no-name Chinese ball joint to a Moog or OEM one.

Erik123456789

Reaction score
I'd say go for it and when the turbocharger breaks, buy a branded turbo. I used a chinese kit for over a year and I never had any problems with it, the only reason I upgraded was because I got a cheap deal on an A/R57 with a lifetime warranty from one of my friends.

The reason the EBAY turbos have such a bad reputation is because you CAN'T TELL when they will crap out. Some people get lucky and other people don't. I've seen people use chinese turbo's for years and others a month.

Just use a nice filter and the oil restrictor that is given and you should be fine. :)

Last edited:

sw2oboi

Reaction score
stay away from cheap turbos, for just a little bit more money you can get one with a brand on it.

Back