Should i Buy these or no....

kconn

Reaction score
:rolleyes: im serious im rolling on 195/65/15 now and its phuckin moster truckin, even tho my car is dropped the phat tire look is kinda getting old

kapao818

Reaction score
is it bad if the tires are too small?

i mean i kno it will give a crap ride but other then that whats wrong with small tires

your speedometer will be off. you will be going slower than what your speedometer tells you. also you will put on more milage on your car even though you didn't actually travel those amount of miles.

kconn

Reaction score
o really? that sucks dont want that **** to happen mileage is what im using as a selling point for my car in the future lmao...

whats the standard tire size for 17'' rims

kconn

Reaction score
195/65/15 vs 205/40/17

when speedo reads 60mph i will actually be going 56.3mph

but i dont get how that adds more mileage please explain

I4 CG5

Reaction score
^^if your car thinks you are going 60mph for one hour, the odometer will add 60 miles. If you are actually only going 56.3, you have only traveled 56.3 miles.

Mine is off too. 215/35/18 say I am going 86 when I'm only doing 80

LitoCG2Rider

Reaction score
nothing wrong with small tires..i use to have 215/35 and 205/40 ..it just thin as hell thats all and feel everything on the road..everybody knows that.

kconn

Reaction score
yeah , went and tried em on tonight and they dont look so hot on my car as they do on the civic plus we didnt have any lugs for em so its kinda ****ty for me to look at it on the jack.

But i think for $350 i can do a hell of alot more to my car other then rims since i like my 95 accord EX rims already but who knows im still thinkin about it.

turboputz

Reaction score
Smaller tires mean you feel even the tiniest of bumps, and the rims are more prone to get damaged on potholes.

I would get them because your 95 EX rims are only 5.5" wide (6th gen EX, SE, etc. alloys are 6" wide) and the 17's are at least 6.5" and likely 7" wide. Wider rim=wider tire=wider contact patch= higher ultimate grip=better handling and performance.

naoandlata

Reaction score
your speedometer will be off. you will be going slower than what your speedometer tells you. also you will put on more milage on your car even though you didn't actually travel those amount of miles.

So true, mine are like that:bash:

What offset and width are they?

Back