should I do it?

juicebox00

Reaction score
When I lived in the Bay we used to call that Freakmont. LOL. If I were you, I'd move in hayward, which is close to freakmont. Well, its on the same side of the bay atleast. San Francisco is more spendy the closer you move to downtown.

If she's hot, and you want her. I'd say go for it bro, have fun. Be friends with benefits or whatever, it's collage. Live it up.

What do you mean by Freakmont?..lol

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
if you have to ask a car forum about a major life changing moment and can't put it in the right section of the forum I think you're honestly too intoxicated on the idea

think about it for a week and then make your decision

SilverAggie

Reaction score
I have a gf of two years and I wouldn't even move in with her. But then again I like my freedom. If it is a brother/sister type relationship and you don't mind hearing other guys moan over her (cause it will happen) then go for it. Otherwise akward. Cali is still nice though. Oh if shes paying rent do it. lol Freakmont that's funny

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
is there a chance for a future with her in your opinion. If so then yes, else wise you'll not have such a good time watching other guys come in wit her if she's that hot no matter if your friends or not. Unless it's a real brother/sister type relationship.
i mean the reason she and I are best friends is because we've never both been single at the same time. we've talked about being together and both agreed that is would most likely work out but if it didn't i've been watchin her date other guys since we were in eighth grade so it wouldn't really bother me much if we just stayed friends. plus I'm pretty positive if we moved in together we'd hook up at least once :thumbsup:

When I lived in the Bay we used to call that Freakmont. LOL. If I were you, I'd move in hayward, which is close to freakmont. Well, its on the same side of the bay atleast. San Francisco is more spendy the closer you move to downtown. why freakmont? i'm tryin to find somewhere thats kinda cheap but that I can commute to the colloge in femont

If she's hot, and you want her. I'd say go for it bro, have fun. Be friends with benefits or whatever, it's collage. Live it up.

come down to cali!!!! if it doesnt work with her....fuk it...more chiks around!:afro:

thats what I'm sayin either I end up hookin up with her or I end up bangin cali chicks either way it sounds like a sweet deal :lolhitting:

JMillerUA6

Grillin' rape steaks
Reaction score
Soooo are you dating this girl?? Honestly....moving to Cali to get in a girls pants is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard.

whitegourd

Reaction score
You'll have to weigh your options. You're talkin' about uprooting your life for a friend-girl. I was in your shoes at one point in time and glad that I didn't make that move. I'm now happily married w/ two kids (one on the way this Sept). Think hard and try to look at it from a 3rd person perspective if you can. GL w/ your choice.

tnguyen600

Reaction score
Soooo are you dating this girl?? Honestly....moving to Cali to get in a girls pants is one of the dumbest ideas I've ever heard.

x 21391283 My best friend moved to Texas from Philly to get with some girl. A few months later, his family moved down there too....They broke up after a year or so and now he wants to move back to Philly because he's with some girl here now.

Heres another true life example. I kid I know, he's been friends with this girl that I've known since 1st grade for a few years; maybe since middle school. She doesn't "get around" or go on lots of dates and its not b/c shes ugly; lots of guys ask her out but she declines. Anyway, in college they officially get together and ultimately decide to move out to Pitt. University. They have their own place together and everything. This kid totaled his car and gave her all the money (go towards the house). About a year or so later, which is present day today, he fcuked up. Went to the clubs for a mutual friends bday...started hittin on girls and doing stupid shiet. He was drunk. Yeah...the gf found out and now shiets hittin the fan. She doesnt want anything to do with him anymore blah blah blah. Game over. This ninjas gotta move all his shiet out and find another place. He was seriously going to just "run away" to Oregon but other mutual friends talked him out of it. A day after all this went down, he applied for another college.

If you haven't gotten it yet, this is what I'm trying to say. Don't do it. At least don't do it for her. Move out to the west because you want to experience a new life; start a new chapter. Don't do it because some chicken head asked you too. I'm sure there are a lot of good lookin dudes in Cali, no homo and that could attract her or make her change feelings. You never know. Don't bank on the fact that if you move out there with her, you'll be with her forever b/c with that attitude, if something goes down, your life will turn upside...you'll realize wtf am I doing..moving all the way out west for some girl; leaving my family and friends behind. Of course you'll have the SoCal Ninjas but honestly...lol Seriously; if you have to ask a bunch of random *** ninjas for advice on a Car forum...you might want to seriously sit down and weigh the pros and cons.

All in all, don't move out there because she asked you too. Do it for yourself; your own reasons. Plus, you might think "yea! I'll move out there and she'll see how dedicated I am to her and we'll be together forever!"

no. How I see it is this. You'll be moving out there with her as best friends. Ride til we die kind of thing. Anyway, just think long and hard about it.

Good Luck in the future. tnguyen out.

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
I should have said this earlier but I've been thinking about movin to cali for school anyway they only reason i didn't wanna do it was because thats a long *** way from where I am now and I wouldn't know anyone out there. She just hapend to ask me about a week ago if I wanted to move out there. Don't get me wrong I'm not just asking you guys to decide my life I'm just askin do you think it would be worth it to go to the school in fremont and try the west cost thing for nine months while I'm at school(its a nine month program). I figured it would either be awesome and I would never wanna leave or it would make me realize that life here is good how it is. either way it would be cool to start over and then when schools out if it sucks I'll just go back to the east coast. And to also clarify that I wouldn't be moving out with the mind set that she and I will get together and live happily ever after. i just feel like something in my life needs to change drastically.......ever since I got out of high school its just been the same thing everyday. Plus there ain't **** to do in loudoun county va.......except look at all the rich faggots drive around in brand new BMWs and benzo's when they're only sixteen:flipoff:

Back