Should I even bother with mods?

newjacksm

Reaction score
I got a 98 accord lx 4dr automatic and its got 145k miles on it the paint on it is sort of rough there is a lot of chips on the passanger side. I would love to get rims for it but at the same time I feel like the car has to many miles to start putting money into it.

I already have a system and tints put into the car. Opinions?

deucescorner

Reaction score
it's really up to you, ie budget, i have around 158k and still running strong, so i say yes, try it, i would start off with a drop first though

theaccordian

Reaction score
dont mod it,just maintain it, save up money for a newer car or something more important.

But by all means if you find a killer deal go for it. a drop and wheels should hold you over for a while.

newjacksm

Reaction score
dont mod it,just maintain it, save up money for a newer car or something more important.

Thats what I was thinking more along the lines of, but at the same time thinking of rims on the accord would make it a lot nicer.... ha I just spent quite a pretty penny on maintenance on the car too..

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
maintainence > mods, esp if u have current issues with the car

if u want mods, just do simple ones tht will keep u entertained for a lil bit... again, it's all up to u :thumbsup:

iHazSnail

Reaction score
i say a euro front end swap, SiR motor swap, volks, ksport big brake kit and coilovers, retros, AVIC-Z3, RF power series amp with one 12" P3 >>>> life

Dinzdale40

Large Member
Reaction score
modding cars is a bad thing to do economically....if you aren't into it....and aren't willing to knowingly waste all your money...i wouldn't do it...

Back