Should i get this VIS CARBON FIBER HOOD

HillACCORD

Reaction score
ive been considering buying this hood on ebay. i like the look of it mainly because its different from anybody elces that ive seen. i like the scoop or whatever it is thats on there. does anyone have any reasons why this would be bad/ or have a negative performance on my car?
is this a good buy???
1066384668818_invader_hood__98_01_a.jpg

http://cgi.ebay.com/ebaymotors/98-9...48047QQrdZ1QQsspagenameZWDVW#ebayphotohosting

Roadrage

Reaction score
well hate to be a killer on the subject..but i have that on my ride now and i've had on my ride for about 3 years now..love it

hancockd

SLO CG2
Reaction score
well if it is a real vis product then that doesnt sound too bad, i think thats the cheapest i've seen around the web including the cost of shipping

pyaarawala

Reaction score
You have to be smart with carbon fiber because those are real delicate. There's all sorts of things that ruin it but it's ok because it's inevitable anyway. I was seriously looking into CF before but I gave it up and decided to spend that money towards other things on my car. But as for the hood, it's great, and price is decent. If you have the money and you really want it, go for it.

HillACCORD

Reaction score
You have to be smart with carbon fiber because those are real delicate. There's all sorts of things that ruin it but it's ok because it's inevitable anyway. I was seriously looking into CF before but I gave it up and decided to spend that money towards other things on my car. But as for the hood, it's great, and price is decent. If you have the money and you really want it, go for it.

what do you mean there are ALL sorts of things that can ruin it??

white beauty

Reaction score
imo, it looks ricey, i would just go with a regular cf hood without that hood scoop thing

CrosCntryAccord

Reaction score
be careful, one of the other guys on the boards is having some crap with his VIS hood, its all sorts of jacked up and the weave is really bad at some points. it seems that their quality control may be going down the tubes.

Yogi

Reaction score
Stock Style FTw!

Did you know that car as been transformed to this car lol
IMG_1798.jpg

WEIRD! lol

lol yeah id go stock style

but yeah if you do end up getting it
like he said you need something to beat the aggressive look

Back