should I recone?

BullAccord

Reaction score
W7 but it's about $1000 over your budget...last speaker you'd ever buy

yeah wayyy over my budget . but i found a speaker repair shop that would recone both my subs for $90 so i think thats what Im going to do.

danmccormick87

Reaction score
CLICKY HERE Just one of these, maybe even two, and you'll save space, and they will take a beating! YouTube some videos, I promise you won't be disappointed. I just got a 3000 watt amp to throw at two of these bad boys :D

BullAccord

Reaction score
Upgraded my grounds in preparation for my subs, Can anyone help me find a ported box that would fit in a coupe trunk for my subs?

danmccormick87

Reaction score
CLICKY HERE Highly recommend the link I sent you! Great prices, and he knows his boxes and will either build you a custom or you can buy one of his pre-built. :beer:

BullAccord

Reaction score
^^^Thanks for th quick reply Dan you're the master of links I'll definitely give it a look

BullAccord

Reaction score
So my subs still aren't back and tomorrow makes 3 weeks. supposedly the first time he ordered the parts they sent the wrong spider, so he reordered it and they were on back order. He says that the right parts will be in tomorrow and i should have my babies back on Friday.

But here's my question, with them being done over a week late should i ask for a drop in price?

BTW he's charging me $90 to recone both subwoofers

Back