Should I sell My Baby??

98ExAccordwv

I'm Old
Reaction score
Maybe he thought, when you said it was with the stock hood, springs, and wheels, that he would be getting those plus the car how it sits. Just a thought. But good luck man.

DarkSideAccord

nadeshiko fobz ftw..
Reaction score
Maybe he thought, when you said it was with the stock hood, springs, and wheels, that he would be getting those plus the car how it sits. Just a thought. But good luck man.

tht's how i read it too... if this dude is serious, $4500 is a good deal for teh OP

eddrockstar7

Reaction score
The Guy Called me this morning and we cleared everything up....4,500 Stock.. He checked out the car test drove it and Fell in love with it:wub:... then turns out my dad dont want me to sell it:wtf1:.... The cars been good to me hasnt failed on me (besides the free tranny:ohsnap:) why would i wanna get rid of a very great car.... So im still keeping her... I love her to death it would been hard to let her go any way! Thanx guys....

x5carl3tMurd3rx

Reaction score
why don't you sell it for 4500 and but another one for a little cheaper? then you can still have an accord and a little cash on top?

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
^That makes complete sense. But honestly if I had that opportunity I would have to think it over. I have noticed most people on the site are not this way, but I personally get emotionally attached to my cars. :lawl:

flippinaccord

Reaction score
old enough to get engaged but have to ask dads permission to sell a car???

you will regret not selling it IF this story is legit, kind of sounds like a guy i know that says "yeah some guy at the gas station just said he'd give me $10k for my truck" ($3000 truck max), "but i told him nah, i dont want to sell it".....

you could sell it STOCK for $4500, pick up another one for $3000 (probably less) and have $1500 plus all your parts to put on the "new" one.... so i call BS on the story.:nutswinger:

Back