dreman

H22-5spd Swapped CG5
Reaction score
New Knob should be here monday.

NRG SK-100SC Silver Carbon Fiber

646.jpg

hondababe01

Reaction score
can't find a pic of it at the moment but i got a black and carbon fiber Razo shift knob...cost me enough but i love it!!

Jeffro

Reaction score
Mine's a little shady, but here's the story: I bought mine off ebay for my 4th gen about 4-5 years ago. When I transferred the knob to my 6th gen, I snapped the wires out of the bottom so it didn't light up anymore. I drove around for close to 3 years like that, and have never been able to find a replacement. About 2 months ago, I finally decided to forget about it, and decided to tear the thing apart myself and do my own work on it. It was getting pretty warn down anyway, as you can see in the picture. I managed to get it apart, and low and behold, I had a few LED's left from my dash conversion, so I figured they would be quite handy to light it back up. Now its so frickin' bright, its hard to see anything else, but I don't feel like taking it apart again, so this is how it will stay for a little while. Long story short, here it is, all warn down and abused, lol...

83321676mn0.jpg

46480830sw5.jpg

talontsiawd

Reaction score
Lol, jeff, you read steven king while you drive?

I'm still rocking the oem knob. I haven't found one i like. I've always gone with aluminum in the past but i get sick of it in the summer, shifting with my hand on the boot.

nexTOme

Reaction score
man you guys did awesome job on shift boot.....mine is still that stock one with chrome square thing....just hanging..lol

maybe i should start look into aftermarket shifter boot.....

Back