Shrimp on the barbie 2014 *Pikshurs added*

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: Shrimp on the barbie 2014

I haven't clearbra'd it yet, and don't want to take any chances driving with it on

danmccormick87

Reaction score

I'll try and take pictures, although I'll have an actual camera this time.

Just a question to Dan, Chris, Jon, or Joey:

Anyone want any Accord parts/pieces? I've got interior items (side door trim, silver interior pieces from 01-02 coupes, 99 tan leather headrests, etc

Exterior things like OEM strut braces, and a few other things. If you should want anything, just PM me or post in here. I may have more than I listed.

Hmmm, are the headrests the ones with the hole in them? Only thing I need really is sedan driver side mirror interior cover. I also have a sunroof deflector and that spoiler if anyone is interested.

Don't feel bad about your spoiler, I won't have half my interior in the car for the meet, as it's gutted and half-sanded right now :rofl:

Car is packed, what I'm bringing to the meet: Hotdogs, buns, huge can of baked beans, ketchup, mustard, BBQ, relish, onion, cheese, and of course, the pressure washer. Those good for the condiments?

cfox28

Reaction score

I'll try and take pictures, although I'll have an actual camera this time.

Just a question to Dan, Chris, Jon, or Joey:

Anyone want any Accord parts/pieces? I've got interior items (side door trim, silver interior pieces from 01-02 coupes, 99 tan leather headrests, etc

Exterior things like OEM strut braces, and a few other things. If you should want anything, just PM me or post in here. I may have more than I listed.

what interior trim pieces do you have?

kn0x47

Reaction score

this is gonna be a fun drive... loaded up the hfps and i only have a half inch between the rear tire and the bumper tab

Back