Shrimp on the barbie 2014 *Pikshurs added*

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Re: [Not]Walking in Memphis meet 2014

I'd like to meet up and get to know you guys. Just let me know a time and place. Haven't been to the Corvette Museum since last year, so that sounds pretty awesome if it's open.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score
Re: [Not]Walking in Memphis meet 2014

^Added you

1st post updated!

Joey, we don't want to assume it's okay for us all to sleep at your house lol, so can you suggest a couple hotels in the area for people to stay at? Also we can divide up the food items so you aren’t supplying everything for the BBQ, of course.

Here’s a rough idea for a schedule of events, feel free to make any suggestions guys:

Saturday
- Meet at Joey’s in the morning/afternoon
- Grill and hang out
- Cruise somewhere to take photos
- Visit Corvette museum (maybe photoshoot location is somewhat near museum so we can go straight there afterward?)
- Go out to dinner
- Night activity??

Sunday
- Get breakfast somewhere
- Anything else people want to do

As for availability, it's a busy summer for me, unfortunately. But here are tentative dates I'm in for...

May – any weekend
June – 28th (wedding on the 7th, vacation 14th-21st,
July – 5th & 12th (IA the 19th, wedding the 26th)
August – not ideal but may be able to make one of the first two weekends work…

Last edited:

danmccormick87

Reaction score
Re: Shrimp on the barbie 2014

Thanks! Don't forget you have the Mammoth Cave just 30 miles up the road as well if anyone is interested in that.

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^Good point, Mammoth Cave is only 30 minutes from the Corvette Museum, wouldn’t be a big deal to cruise up there and back. Maybe Mammoth Cave could be a good place for photos, I don’t know. Joey said he knew some good spots…

danmccormick87

Reaction score

I know there is also a train museum there in Bowling Green as well, just a few thoughts for things to do and places to try to find for photo shoots. That'd be a pretty epic meet though, all those Accords parked up in the entrance to Mammoth Cave :rofl:

Ghost Ryder

Reaction score

I'm interested. But I will be up front, it is pending a new work schedule. Once we get a date I can say yay-or-nay.

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

I know there is also a train museum there in Bowling Green as well, just a few thoughts for things to do and places to try to find for photo shoots. That'd be a pretty epic meet though, all those Accords parked up in the entrance to Mammoth Cave :rofl:

It's been a while since I've been to Mammoth Cave, but I don't think you can get your car down there

I'm interested. But I will be up front, it is pending a new work schedule. Once we get a date I can say yay-or-nay.

I was going to ask you if you got a new job or something, I hadn't seen the car in quite some time

danmccormick87

Reaction score

I wasn't sure, and July is out for me, as my daughter is due on the 14th.

Accord2Show

Reaction score

^Good point, Mammoth Cave is only 30 minutes from the Corvette Museum, wouldn’t be a big deal to cruise up there and back. Maybe Mammoth Cave could be a good place for photos, I don’t know. Joey said he knew some good spots…

Ya I forgot about Mammoth Cave being so close. I would be good with that. There are a few other spots but nun as cool as this one.

Accord2Show

Reaction score

May weekend of the 17 is out I will be out of town. But the rest of the month is good
June, July and August is good.

The Train depo. would be a cool place also

Back