kn0x47

Reaction score
Re: Shrimp on the barbie 2014

5/31 works for me

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

kn0x47

Reaction score

Man I wish I could make it. Don't know if I could swing it though. However if y'all ever do any meets in Nashville i could def make it to one of those as I'm only 45 min away. RR congrats on the baby!

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

My drive is over 4 hours :coffee:

Sent from my SGH-M919 using Tapatalk

f20bcg3

Reaction score

i was just reading up on this thread and i c alotta people are interested anybody coming from nc? Or any where near we can ride together its a long trip alone but i may be interested
za9ypugu.jpg

puzzlemaster94

6GA Connoisseur
Reaction score

5/31 should work for me. I thought I had only a 40 minute drive, it's a 90 minute.
Oh well

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

Alright sounds like 5/31 is the date. Joey, since you are hosting, does that work for you?

5/31 should work for me. I thought I had only a 40 minute drive, it's a 90 minute.
Oh well

3.5 hours for me

SykVSyx

Reaction score

i was just reading up on this thread and i c alotta people are interested anybody coming from nc? Or any where near we can ride together its a long trip alone but i may be interested
za9ypugu.jpg

Oh well

Alright sounds like 5/31 is the date. Joey, since you are hosting, does that work for you?

3.5 hours for me

Man I wish I could make it. Don't know if I could swing it though. However if y'all ever do any meets in Nashville i could def make it to one of those as I'm only 45 min away. RR congrats on the baby!

It sounds to me like it's gotta be May or August for everyone who said they were interested to make it. If August works for more people then by all means let's do August, and I'll play it by ear & make it if I can. But if May works for us, then I'm good with it.

Thanks! 45 minutes in which direction? Nashville is about an hour from Bowling Green...so at max you have a 1 hr 45 min drive. You should make the trip. :)

KylieThatsNice-2.gif

My commute,

1,082 km, 10 hours 36 mins

:coffee:

Ledford

Reaction score

Everybody's long drives are making my 2 hr drive look weak lol. I'll have to see if my wife is up for making the trip and see if we can find a babysitter

RedRyder

Save the manuals
Reaction score

^Ok great, thanks and post the ones you come up with. I’m cool with anything $100 or under/night. More important that the cars will be safe.

SykVSyx said:
1,082 km, 10 hours 36 mins

Yea you win lol. I was always amazed at the trip Milan took to go to IA when it was in Nashville.

Are you planning on going?

Also keeps Red and myself out of the heat with our pregnant ladies.

My wife won’t be coming with me. But if people want to bring their significant others, they are welcome to.

Are we planning to meet in Louisville and cruise down there like we did for Memphis

I’m open to it. I plan to leave Saturday morning, as early as I can drag myself outta bed lol. Maybe we can plan a time to meet up at the same place we met last time. Or how far are you from that exit we met at? I could call ya when I’m that distance out which would put us both there around the same time. I'd rather do that.

Everybody's long drives are making my 2 hr drive look weak lol. I'll have to see if my wife is up for making the trip and see if we can find a babysitter

Or make her stay home with the kid. :lawl: Yeah 2 hrs is nothing when it comes to Midwest meets haha.

Last edited:
Back